Apple Watch Series 5 has a display that’s always on, showing the time and important information — no need to raise your wrist. It helps you navigate with the built-in compass. Enables international emergency calling.(1) Lets you check on your heart with the ECG app.(2) Tracks your workouts and activity. And has cellular built in, so you can stay connected with just your watch.(3)
Selection may vary; Some straps are sold separately. Apple Watch Series 5 requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
(1) The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions see apple.com/uk/watchos/feature-availability.
(2) The ECG app is available with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. See apple.com/uk/watch for compatibility details. The ECG app is not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
(3) Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not all service providers support business accounts; check with your employer and service provider. Roaming is not available outside your network coverage area. Contact your service provider for more details.
(4) Compared with Apple Watch Series 3.
(5) ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
(6) Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile data connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
Apple Watch Series 5 Case.
1m Magnetic Charging Cable.
5W USB Power Adapter.