Apple Watch Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app.1 Take an ECG from your wrist.2 See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And reply to calls and messages right from your wrist. It’s the ultimate device for a healthier, more active, more connected life.
- Nike Run Club app
- Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colours
- New, more customisable Nike watch faces
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app(1)
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app(2)
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swimproof design(4)
- Sync and stream music, podcasts and audiobooks(5)
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Set up an Apple Watch for family members who don’t have an iPhone using Family Setup(6)
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification(2)
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist(7)
- International Emergency Calling from your watch(8)
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
- Aluminium cases
Apple Watch Series 6 requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
(1) Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
(2( The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch
Series 4 or later. The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
(3) ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
(4) To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.